Invisalign is a popular modern treatment for enhancing your smile. As a proven system for correcting mild to severe teeth straightening, Invisalign leads the way in advancing how orthodontist correct smile misalignment. You can discover the benefits of Invisalign and how this revolutionary treatment may help improve your smile by visiting an Invisalign dentist near you.
What makes Invisalign Different from Other Orthodontic Treatment?
Invisalign is one of the major recommended orthodontic systems because of the proven success and minimally invasive treatment. Benefits of the Invisalign system include:
- Innovative Design: The Invisalign aligners are fabricated from smooth, safe, and clear plastic material that you can easily wear full-time.
- Discreet: Invisalign uses clear aligners that are virtually invisible, which means that most people won’t notice you’re wearing them. They’re so discreet that you can keep smiling throughout your treatment.
- Faster Dental Checks: Although you need a fresh set of clear aligners regularly to account for your changing bite, these dental appointments don’t take long. Actually, you only need to schedule an appointment every 4 to 6 weeks to assess the progress of your treatment.
- Custom Made Treatment Plans: Today, the Invisalign system can be used to treat most cases of malocclusions, from underbites and overcrowding to complex cases of tooth alignment and jaw problems.
- Simple and Convenient: Invisalign fits with your lifestyle so your treatment doesn’t interrupt your normal routine for eating, brushing, or flossing.
- Hygienic: Invisalign is a hygienic alternative to braces. The fact that they’re removable means that you can easily brush as you are used to after meals to prevent plaque buildup, and keep the aligners themselves clean.
Many patients find the convenience of the Invisalign system to be the number one reason for choosing the treatment. The ability to correct your smile without interrupting your daily life makes Invisalign an excellent option for anyone desiring to straighten their teeth. Contact your Invisalign dentist in Austin, TX to schedule a consultation and find out if Invisalign is right for you.